Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Motorhead vs Motor Head

Ok...I do know that motor head can mean many different things. Let's get one thing straight right now, Motor Head Lady does not imply that I am a professional "motor head" giver :-) Those of you who know what I'm talking about should be clear on that subject, those of you who do not know what I am referring to, well it's just best that you don't know!

There is also the band Motörhead ...this isn't them either...although they do seriously ROCK!

Now, there are also people who think of a "motor head" as a "speed freak" and with regard to this blog and my personality, I suppose I fall into that category at times because I do like to drive fast, but I'm not a "speed freak" in terms of using the drug!

When I hear the term "motor head" I instantly think of someone who loves cars, loves driving them, loves looking at them, loves working on them...just freakin loves cars!

So now hopefully, you understand what type of "motor head" I am and I would love for you to bookmark this blog for future reading.

Motor-Head Lady
--------------------------
Do you want to know RIGHT NOW how YOU can drive around using WATER AS FUEL and LAUGH at RISING GAS COSTS, while at the same time REDUCE emissions and help PREVENT GLOBAL WARMING? Convert your car/truck to burn water as well as gasoline and double your gas mileage!...Click Here!

2 comments:

  1. After the comment you made, I had to check out your first posting on the meaning of "motor-head".
    Very funny! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! me too Dean :) Funny lady!!!

    fasthair

    ReplyDelete