Saturday, August 16, 2008

1967 Ford Mustang Fastback- Oh Baby!


See why I'd rather have the real thing? Oh what a fabulous car!

I have a friend who owns one, not the one pictured, but I'll get the picture for you and post it soon. He will drive up my street . I hear the rumble as he drives very slowly up the hill to my house and then he sits out in the street next to my driveway and rev's the engine. I just smile because I know the poor guy would just love to take his baby out onto the highway and let her cruise at full speed, but he just can't bring himself to do it! He's a state patrolman. Ha Ha.

Now me on the other hand, I make sure he is nowhere in sight and I let my Cougar do her thing! I've been lucky so far (knock wood) he hasn't caught me yet, but he'd write me a ticket so fast it would make my head spin, and he'd laugh the whole time! I wouldn't care though because I never let him forget that I know what it feels like to drive my car the way it was meant to be driven, he only gets to dream about what his car can do!

The Lady

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for the 67 Shelby GT500 myself!

    ReplyDelete