Saturday, August 16, 2008
I came across this article and wanted to share it with all of you. I thought the car looked pretty good, of course, I'd rather have an original.
I hope you enjoy reading about the Mustang Flashback. I have included links for further details and info.
(credits for the following content are linked at the end of this post)
Well, the crew at Classic Design Concepts has done it again! For all you baby boomers out there here is your chance to own a brand new 1967 Ford Mustang fastback. The cars will be sold as completed and running vehicles using bodies supplied by Dynacorn - the same company supplying the new Camaro bodies.
* CDC designed front fascia including fog lamps, functioning brake ducts, mesh grill
* CDC designed tail panel including spoiler, integrated exhaust tips, badging, integrated lamps, and more
* Ford 9 inch rear with stainless steel brake system
* power windows, doors, trunk release
* remodelled interior to include more head and leg room
* custom guages
* electronic air conditioning system
* console with shifter, guages, and cup holders
* stitched leather with fold down seat
* All new interior built to 2008 finishing standards (designed by CDC)
Optional equipment (lots!)
* Numerous suspension updates available - rest assured this car will handle!
* RRS 4 package including 6 piston calipers, vented rotors, adjustable shocks, 13.6inch rotors
* Watts link rear end including coil overs and shocks
* 600 hp supercharge 5.4L
* 6 speed Tremec transmission
* 18 inch wheels and tires
For more detailed information contact: Classic Design Concepts, Inc. 42860 W. Nine Mile Rd. Novi, MI 48375. www.classicdesignconcepts.com 866-624-7997.
Article found at http://www.musclecardrive.com/
Posted by Motor-head Lady at 8:06 PM