Friday, March 26, 2010

Car Insurance Ads

Have you noticed how we are almost constantly bombarded with advertisements for auto insurance these days? These ads tell us "save up to $400.00 per year in car insurance", or "It's so easy a caveman can do it"...seriously? What does a caveman have to do with car insurance or a Gecko even? The wheel hadn't even been invented when cavemen were around, let alone a car! And last time I checked, a Gecko can't drive!

But, we live in a litigious society, everyone is sue happy, so insurance is vital if you are going to drive! Finding auto insurance quotes can be extremely time consuming though...where do we start? Well, I'll provide you with a good starting point for your car insurance quest! Just click the highlighted, linked text and see if Auto Insurance Center meets your needs.

Here is a great song from Lifehouse that is so poignant for a parent with teen drivers, I cried when I watched it the first few times...then I made my teens watch it...and I cried again!


MHL

No comments:

Post a Comment