Friday, March 26, 2010

Stainless Steal Car?...Nope, It's White Gold!


Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I'm working on a new "project" and it has been keeping me very busy! I will tell you all about it once I have it in place.

My friend Steve, sent me an email recently, featuring this car...it's so unique I just had to share it with my readers!

Recession? What recession?
So, it seems that this "global recession" 
has not impacted negatively on everyone. 
Check this out! 
It's a Mercedes Benz owned by an Abu Dhabi 
oil billionaire (naturally).

Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo 
with 1,600 horsepower and 2800nm of torque 
0-100km/h in less than 2secs, 
running on biofuel. 

That is NOT stainless steel, it is WHITE GOLD!   
I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight, knowing that the 
exorbitant cost you're paying for petrol these days are 
at least going to a good cause...




I hope all of you are happy and healthy!
MHL

No comments:

Post a Comment