Monday, January 26, 2009

Do Not Drive! Mustang, Charger, Camaro, Firebird Cougar, GTO or any classic muscle cars!


ArrrrrrrrG! More snow! Now you can all see why I am hating winter and wishing for summer! I took this picture today, January 26, 2009. It was a balmy -12 degree's while I was taking the pic. Don't get me wrong, it's lovely, but if my family didn't live here I would be soooooo gone!

I was amazed a few days back when I came across a post in a forum where someone was actually asking where they could find snow tires for their beloved muscle car! Is it just me or do other people think it's simply insane to put snow tires on your classic car and attempt to drive it in winter weather conditions?!

Personally, I won't even take my Cougar out in the rain, so I can't fathom taking a risk of driving it in the snow, and furthermore, what a disgrace to put ugly bland snow tires on anything as gorgeous as a classic car!

MHL

No comments:

Post a Comment