Thursday, January 15, 2009

Is It Spring Yet?

Wow what a winter! I cannot believe it is already January and my blog has been so neglected, but, life has a way of crowding out the things that might not be as crucial in the list of things that need doing. It's all about survival and a pecking order, my blogging fell down the list. I'm determined to allow myself this luxury though so here goes!

Winter hit the northwest with a vengeance this year. The area where I live got at least 4 feet of snow accumulation in the last week of 2008 and the first week of 2009. It was beautiful to look at, but braving the roads in that amount of snow just sucks! I have to say, my trusty old Jeep Grand Cherokee can go almost anywhere if you drive it with a brain engaged. My teen daughter's were very appreciative of the Jeep and they both did a great job of operating a four wheel drive responsibly.

Now that the holidays are over, I am looking forward to a great year in 2009! I hope you all enter this new year with enthusiasm, hope, goals and perseverance.

MHL

No comments:

Post a Comment